Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Handmade Tooth Fairy Pillows



I'm a stay at home mom with a vision of tooth fairies dancing in my head. I've started my own business The Wiggly Tooth Factory, LLC after having my first child 3 years ago. Although my daughter isn't losing her teeth yet I fell in love with the idea of remembering what is was like when we were kids. Just knowing there was the possibility of being rewarded, of all things, for losing a tooth.

So if your child is ready to lose a tooth or already has, and you don't have the right pillow or certificate to help make the event even more special,
here is a small sample of the Tooth Fairy pillows and tooth keepsake pillows that can be found by visiting www.wigglytoothfactory.com

More interesting fabrics can be found and personalization of your pillow can be done by visiting the website listed above.

I'm always looking to branch out and more children's items will be added soon. So keep a close eye on The Wiggly Tooth Factory, LLC. We can always be found in a shop or craft fair in the Central, PA or Bucks County area.

No comments:

Post a Comment