Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Few New Fabrics!

Getting tired of looking at the same old fabrics? Me too!

Having carried these tooth fairy pillows, tins and teether towels from one craft show booth to another I have been looking at the same fabrics for over a year now. Time to hit Joann Fabrics. Thank goodness it's about 5 miniutes down the road. I'm sure they love taking my money. They recognize my face now when I walk through the door.

So I just picked up a few things. I need to exercise restraint as well as I can while I'm shopping there. No worries Joann's, I may have picked just a few new fabrics this time but 2010 is 12 months full of reasons to keep coming back.

Hope you like what I have selected so far.




(Fabrics are purchases in limited quantities so i can give you, the buyer, more varity.)

No comments:

Post a Comment